Monday 2 September 2019

Playlist Monday September 2nd 2019

7-8
The 1975 - Love Me
Christine & the Queens - comme si
The Cranberries - In The End
Noah & the Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
Run-DMC - Come On Everybody
Otherkin - Feel It
Danny White - Natural Soul Brother
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes

8-9
Iggy Pop - James Bond
Nealo feat. INNRSPACE - Angel On My Shoulder
Rackhouse Pilfer - Go Straight
Run-DMC - My Adidas
A-Ha - Hunting High & Low
Fox Jaw - Let It Run
Goldfrapp - Anymore

9-10
ELM - Paris
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Elaine Mai feat. Temper-Mental MissElayneous - Praise In The Cliché
Pat Dam Smyth - Juliette
Run-DMC - Hard Times
Florence + the Machine - Dog Days Are Over
Paul Weller - Nova
Pixies - Catfish Kate
Chic - I Want Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment