Thursday 8 August 2019

Playlist Thursday August 8th 2019

7-8
Ian O'Doherty - Heartbeats Shifting
The Go! Team - Huddle Formation
Queen - Bicycle Race
Elton John - I'm Still Standing
Feist - My Moon My Man
The Divine Comedy - How Can You Leave Me On My Own
Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha (Fatboy Slim Remix)
Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin'
Fontaines D.C. - Roy's Tune

8-9
The Divine Comedy - Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World
Tandem Felix - Nightclub (I Sold My Soul To The Soul)
Iggy Pop - James Bond
Le Galaxie - You Feel The Fire!
The Divine Comedy - I've Been to a Marvellous Party
Chic - Good Times
Ane Brun - Do You Remember
Peco - Harpoon

9-10
INXS - Suicide Blonde
Sia Babez - Hit My Line
Anthrax - Safe Home
They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
The Divine Comedy - Diva Lady
Villagers - Summer's Song
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Don't Come Around Here No More
Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
The Gloaming - Fainleog

No comments:

Post a Comment