Tuesday 23 July 2019

Playlsit Tuesday July 23rd 2019

7-8
Cry Monster Cry - High
Madness - The Sun & the Rain
Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy
The Beach Boys - I Just Wasn't Made for These Times
We Cut Corners - Blue
Madness - One Better Day
Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!
The Who - Boris The Spider
JARV IS... - Must I Evolve?
Glen Hansard - I'll Be You, Be Me

8-9
Strange New Places - This City
Ladyhawke - My Delerium
Ivan Nicolas - Sicily
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Moby - We Are All Made Of Stars
Madness - Land Of Hope & Glory
The 4 Of Us - Mary
Erasure - Blue Savannah
The White Stripes - The Hardest Button to Button

9-10
Hot Chip - Over & Over
Bannered Mare - Blame Game
Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime
Madness - That Close
Wallis Bird - As The River Flows
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
The Raconteurs - Help Me Stranger
Villagers - Occupy Your Mind
Madonna - True Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment