Monday 17 June 2019

Playlist Monday June 17th 2019

7-8
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain
Solange - Losing You
The Dead Heavys - Slow Robot
The Commitments - Destination Anywhere
Spiller feat Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Groovejet
Super Furry Animals - (Drawing) Rings Around The World 
Tom Petty - Yer So Bad
Le Boom x AE MAK - Dancing Bug

8-9
Yes - I've Seen All Good People
O Emperor - Contact
Traveling Wilburys - End Of The Line
Villagers - That Day
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Stomptown Brass - My Duchess Has A Heart Of Gold
Tim Buckley - Once I Was

9-10
The Mamas & The Papas - Dedicated To The One I Love
Toto - Rosanna
Bloc Party - Banquet
Ann Peebles - I Feel like Breaking Up Somebody's Home Tonight
Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
Paddy Hanna - Toulouse The Kisser
Mason Williams - Classical Gas
The Mamas & The Papas - Dancing In The Street
Le Galaxie - Carmen
Funkadelic - Can You Get To That
Death In Vegas - Scorpio Rising

 

No comments:

Post a Comment