Tuesday 28 May 2019

Playlist Tuesday May 28th 2019

7-8
Roy Orbison - Working for the Man
Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times
Willie Nelson & Sinéad O'Connor - Don't Give Up
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
Guns N' Roses - Live & Let Die
Hozier - Almost (Sweet Music)
Reef - Come Back Brighter
Neil Young - Mr. Soul

8-9
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Coolio - Rollin' With My Homies
Inhaler - My Honest Face
Guns N' Roses - Civil War
The La's - There She Goes
PJ Harvey - The Words That Maketh Murder
The Riptide Movement - I'll Be There

9-10
David Bowie - The Heart's Filthy Lesson
The Frames - Monument
Johnny Cash feat. June Carter - Jackson
U2 - Numb
The Heavy - How You Like Me Now
Billy Joel - Only The Good Die Young
The Kinks - See My Friends
AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment