Tuesday 4 December 2018

Playlist Tuesday December 4th 2018

7-8
Oddsocks - Saying Things
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Villagers - A Trick of the Light
Beth Orton - Moon
Frank Sinatra - One for My Baby
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
Saint Sister - Tin Man
Jonathan Wilson - Over The Midnight

8-9
Gary Numan - Cars
Talos - See Me
Ghost Robots - Under Fire
Marc Bolan & T.Rex - Get It On
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
All Tvvins - Infinite Swim
Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home

9-10
Cry Monster Cry - Citadel
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
Arcade Fire - Rebellion
Owen Pallet - This is the Dream of Win and Regine
Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
Josef Salvat - Every Night
Tandem Felix - Were You There (When They Crucified the Birthday Boy)?
Van Morrison - I'm Not Feeling It Anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment