Friday 28 September 2018

Playlist Friday September 28th 2018

7-8
The Smiths - Panic
Patti Smith - Dancing Barefoot
Tom Waits - Old Shoes (And Picture Postcards)
Delorentos - Stop
Tom Waits - Invitation to the Blues
Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard Through The Grapevine
In Their Thousands - Acrasia
The Strypes - Get Into It
Mama Cass - It's Getting Better

8-9
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
Patti Smith - Redondo Beach
The Hot Sprockets - Soul Brother
Tom Waits - I'll Be Gone
The Prodigy - Light Up The Sky
The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Ódú - Roots
Tom Waits - Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis

9-10
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Patti Smith Group - Because The Night
Jack L - I Wish I Was A Dog
Tom Waits - I Can't Wait to Get Off Work
Elbow - Grace Under Pressure
Lisa Hannigan - Undertow
Tucan - Prelude
Patti Smith - Free Money

No comments:

Post a Comment