Wednesday 25 July 2018

Playlist Wednesday July 25th 2018

7-8
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
ABBA - The Winner Takes It All
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Ennio Morricone - The Mission Main Theme
Sailor - A Glass Of Champagne
Tori Amos - Past The Mission
Áine Cahill feat. Courage - Blood Diamonds
Michael Fassbender - I Love You All

8-9
Marc O'Reilly - Enemy Of
The Dandy Warhols - Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth
Villagers - A Trick of the Light
King Kong Company - My Name Is Now
Spinners - It's A Shame
Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy of Gold (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly)
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Chicago - 25 Or 6 To 4
Deep Sky Objects - Desire
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks

9-10
New Order - Temptation
The Prodigy - Need Some1
The Stunning - Brighten Up My Life
Guns 'N' Roses - Don't Cry
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Bell X1 - Bring Me A Fire King
The Hot Sprockets - Cold Cold Sweat
Delorentos - In Darkness We Feel Our Way
Roy Orbison - Love Hurts
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment