Friday 12 January 2018

Playlist Friday January 12th 2018

7-8
Arctic Monkeys - Snap Out Of It
The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville
Rag 'N' Bone Man - Skin
We Were Giants - All I Want
The Clash - Train In Vain (Stand by Me)
Ike & Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Muse - Plug In Baby
KLF - Last Train To Trancentral
Ailie Blunnie - Beat Of Your Heart

8-9
The Monkees - Daydream Believer
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
Kodaline - Ready To Change
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Journey - Any Way You Want It
Kate Nash - Foundations
Bell X1 - Rocky Took A Lover

9-10
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?
The Monkees - I'm A Believer
The Clash - Brand New Cadillac
Kormac - I Believe
Columbia Mills - Battles
The Klares - Gooie
Joe Chester - Dark Mornings
Arctic Monkeys - 505

No comments:

Post a Comment