Wednesday 6 December 2017

Playlist For Wednesday December 6th 2017

7-8
Chris De Burgh - Don't Pay The Ferryman
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Boney M - Rivers Of Babylon
Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
B*Witched - C'est La Vie
Paul Hardcastle - 19
Tina Turner & Rod Stewart - It Takes Two

8-9
Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
Shabba Ranks - Mr Loverman
DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide
Afroman - Because I Got High
Bee Gees - Love You Inside Out
The Darkness - I Believe In a Thing Called Love
The Saw Doctors - All The Way From Tuam

9-10
Mark McCabe - Maniac 2000
Enrique Iglesias - Escape
Bonnie Taylor - Total Eclipse of The Heart
2 Unlimited - Get Ready For This
Tim Cappello - I Still Believe
Niamh Kavanagh - In Your Eyes
D:REAM - Things Can Only Get Better
Len - Steal My Sunshine
Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
Los Del Rio - Macareno

No comments:

Post a Comment