Monday 20 November 2017

Playlist Monday November 20th 2017

7-8
Eagles - Take It To The Limit
Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill
Paddy Casey - It's Really Up To You
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dark Necessities
Smashing Pumpkins - Lily (My One & Only)
Joshua Burnside - Black Dog Sin
Arcade Fire feat. Mavis Staples - I Give You Power
Republic Of Loose - The Steady Song

8-9
Nirvana - Love Buzz
Bjork - The Gate
Delorentos - In Darkness We Feel Our Way
Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
Le Boom - Don't Need It Now
Richard Hawley - Leave Your Body Behind You

9-10
The O'Jays - I Love Music
Æ Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Paul Weller - Nova
This Club - I Won't Worry
Pale Waves - There's A Honey
M83 feat. Mai Lan - Go!
Valerie June - Workin' Woman Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment