Wednesday 27 January 2016

Playlist Wednesday January 27th 2016

7-8
Billy Paul - Me And Mrs Jones
The Frames - Lay Me Down
Pulp - Mis-Shapes
Soak - Sea Creatures
The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb
Madness - Dust Devil
The Frank And Walters - Colours
Robert Palmer - Johnny And Mary
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go

8-9
Madness - Shut Up
The Carpenters - Close To You
No Monster Club - Lemonade
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Madness - My Girl
Disturbed - Sound Of Silence
August Wells - A Little Too Real

9-10
Suede - Outsiders
Too Fools - Insanity
The Devlins - There Is A Light
Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condtion Was In
Damien Dempsey - Colony
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
The Doors - Hello, I Love You
Tracy Chapman - Baby, Can I Hold You

No comments:

Post a Comment