Thursday 15 October 2015

Playlist Wednesday October 14th 2015

7-8
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
Radiohead - Creep
Curtis Mayfield - Gypsy Woman
Chris Rea - I Can Hear Your Heartbeat
Hozier - Jackie & Wilson
The Waterboys - Strange Boat
White Lies - Big TV
Rollins Band - Liar
Sinéad O'Connor - 8 Good Reasons

8-9
Tindersticks - Rented Rooms
The Isley Brothers - Take Me In Your Arms
Codes - And Arrows and Aarrows
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
Tom Petty - Yer So Bad
London Grammar - Hey Now
Wyvern Lingo - Subside

9-10
Pixies - Where Is My Mind?
The White Stripes - My Doorbell
Neon Atlas - I Never Felt So Good
Eurythmics - Who's That Girl?
Queens Of The Stone Age - First It Giveth
Delorentos - Everybody Else Gets Wet
The Doors - Waiting For the Sun
Flight Of The Conchords - Business Time

No comments:

Post a Comment