Tuesday 22 September 2015

Playlist Tuesday September 22nd 2015

7-8
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
Gomez - Whippin' Piccadilly
Chatham County Line - Chip Of A Star
Neon Atlas - I Never Felt so Good
Blondie - Tide Is High
Blur - Lonesome Street
David Holmes - I Hear Wonders
Roisin Murphy - Dear Miami
Ramones - I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You

8-9
Beach House - PPP
Pulp - Common People
Fiach Moriarty - Revolution
Blondie - Union City Blue
Hermans Hermits - I'm Into Something Good
Hal - Why Do You Come Here?
Squeeze - Cool For Cats
John Maus - Hey Moon

9-10
Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days
Riot Tapes - Cardinal Rules
Josh Ritter - Getting Ready To Get Down
The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
U2 - Mysterious Ways
The Boomtown Rats - Like Clockwork
John Lennon - Watching The Wheels
The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment