Friday 29 May 2015

Playlist Friday May 29th 2015

7-8
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
Talking Heads - And She Was
We Cut Corners - Mammals
Join Me In The Pines - At First Light
The Chemical Brothers - Where Do I Begin
The Doors - Alabama Song
Billy Ocean - Get Outa My Dreams, Get Into My Car
Kodaline - All I Want
Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song
Supergrass - Moving

8-9
Live - I Walk The Line
Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein
Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi
The Doors - Spanish Caravan
R - Bubblegum Geisha
Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck With You
Tomorrows - Another Life
Ham Sandwich - Ants

9-10
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Cocteau Twins - Suckling The Mender
The Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
MKAI - Loop
XTC - Making Plans For Nigel
I Draw Slow - Making Plans For Nigel
September Girls - Black Oil
Tracey Chapman  - Fast Car
The Flaming Lips - The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song

No comments:

Post a Comment