Wednesday 4 March 2015

Playlist Monday March 2nd 2015

7-8
Jose Gonzalez - Leaf Off
Don McLean - American Pie
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Do The Damage
Peter Gabriel - Steam
Ella Fitzgerald - Black Coffee
Fox Jaw - Hijack
Van Morrison - Into The Mystic
The Stone Roses - Waterfall

8-9
Jungle - Julia
The Darkness - Barbarian
Hvmmingbyrd - I'll Follow You
Trapped Mice - When I Sleep
Ella Fitzgerald - A Fine Romance
David Lyttle - Detour
Muppets - Fraggle Rock Theme
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

9-10
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
Live - I Walk The Line
Monster Monster - I Am Yours
Alanis Morrissette - Thank U
INXS - Mystify
Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
The Magic Numbers - Long Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment