Tuesday 17 February 2015

Playlist Tuesday February 17th 2015

7-8
Glen Hansard  Cry Me A River
My Brightest Diamond - Inside A Boy
The Commitments - Midnight Hour
The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
September Girls - Black Oil
Radiohead - Street Spirit
Florence & The Machine - What Kind Of Man
Belle & Sebastian - Nobody's Empire
The Temptations - My Girl

8-9
Billy Idol - White Wedding
Transvision Vamp - Baby I Don't Care
The Prodigy - The Day Is My Enemy
Lesley Gore - It's My Party
Gene Pitney - Town Without Pity
Radiohead - Just
Skelocrats - Lyin' Eyes
Adebisi Shank - Chaos Emeralds
The Answer - Red

9-10
Villagers - Courage
Sufjan Stevens - No Shade In The Shadow Of The Cross
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
Beck - Blue Moon
Divine Comedy - I've Been To A Marvellous Party
Radiohead - Airbag
Bitch Falcon - Wolfstooth
The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want
Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment