Friday 9 January 2015

Playlist Friday January 9th 2015

7-8
The Ramones - The KKK Took My Baby Away
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
Ash - Girl From Mars
Future Islands - Seasons (Waiting On You)
The Cars - Heartbeat City
Little Richard - Lucille
The Wonderstuff - Circle Square
The Riptide Movement - All Works Out
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Tune-Yards - Water Fountain
Frank Sinatra - Something Stupid

8-9
Lloyd Cole - Are You Ready To Be Heartbroken
Chingon - Cherry's Dance Of Death
The Smiths - Panic
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
We Were Giants - All I Want
Mark Lanegan - Hit The City
The Hot Sprockets - Dip It In
Gary Numan - Cars

9-10
Reef - Place Your Hands
The Ramones - Baby, I Love You
The Smiths - This Charming Man
TV On The Radio - Happy Idiot
The Who - Baba O'Riley
Blooms - If I
Oppenheimer - Ok, Let's Take This Outside
Sex Pistols - Something Else
Joey Ramone - What A Wonderful World

No comments:

Post a Comment