Monday 1 December 2014

Playlist Monday December 1st 2014

6.30-7
Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Stereophonics - I Stopped To Fill My Car Up

7-8
Modest Mouse - Float On
Floor Staff - The Guest
Beirut - Nantes
Future Island - Seasons Waiting On You
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
Madness - One Step Beyond
Scott Walker - The Old Man's Back Again
Kevin Nolan - Splinter
Jake Bugg - Two Fingers

8-9
U2 - The Fly
Hozier - From Eden
The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
PJ Harvey - The Words That Maketh Murder
Bat For Lashes - Laura
Madness - My Girl
Wild Promises - Ballymore

9-10
The Beatles - Drive My Car
Pulp - Disco 2000
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Madness - It Must Be Love
The National - Apartment Story
MKAI - Loop
Shearwater - You As You Were
The Fall - Theme From Sparta FC #2
Blind Yackety - Morphine

No comments:

Post a Comment