Tuesday 24 June 2014

Playlist Tuesday June 24th 2014

6.30-7
Mark Knopfler - The Ragpicker's Dream
Marissa Nadler - Was It A Dream
The Coral - Dreaming Of You
My Fair Fiend - Murder A Dream
Fur Trade - In Between Dreams
Rush - Middletown Dreams

7-8
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me To Church
Kanyu Tree - People Street
Sly Stone - Dance To The Music
The Ramones - Baby, I Love You
The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl
Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long
The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone
Christy Moore - Ride On
Ram Jam - Black Betty
Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven

8-9
Opus - Live Is Life
Ryan Sheridan - The Dreamer
Bob Dylan - She Belongs To Me
Boney M - Sunny
Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams To Remember
The Dead Heavys - Uptight
Rocket From The Crypt - On A Rope
Ian O'Doherty - Woven
The Smiths - Please, Please, Please Me

9-10
Dire Straits - Romeo & Juliet
Bitches With Wolves - Hurricane
The Police - King Of Pain
Little Green Cars - The John Wayne
Otis Redding - My Lover's Prayer
Audioslave - Show Me How To How To Live
The Wannadies - You And Me Song
Codes - Astraea
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
Scissor Sisters - Filthy/Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment