Wednesday 28 May 2014

Playlist Wednesday May 28th 2014

6.30-7
Christy Moore - Does This Train Stop On Merseyside?
Britney Spears - I'll Never Stop Loving You
Santogold - Unstoppable
Robert Johnson - Stop Breakin' Down Blues
M83 - Can't Stop
Jack Johnson - F-Stop Blues
Rage Of The Heart - He Must Be Stopped
Eels - Bus Stop Boxer

7-8
Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
The Dead Heavys - Slow Robot
The Cake Sale - Some Surprise
Kings Of Convenience - Failure
The Hot Sprockets - Shake Me Off
Dolly Parton - Together You And I
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Blues
Deep Purple - Fireball

8-9
Paul McCartney - We All Stand Together
The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
Electric Eel Shock - Rock And Roll Can Rescue The World
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
I'm Your Vinyl - No Regrets
The Waterboys - Glastonbury Song
Fox Jaw - Hijack

9-10
Peter Gabriel - My Body Is A Cage
Something Happens - Forget Georgia
The Blue Choir - Telescope
We Cut Corners - Go Easy
Tom Petty - American Girl
Hanson - Mmmbop
Spiller - Groovejet
The Rolling Stones - Not Fade Away
Erasure - The Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment