Monday 2 December 2013

Playlist Monday December 2nd 2013

6.30-7
Jewel - Who Will Save Your Soul
Tom Jones - I, Who Have Nothing
The Who - Who Are You
The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
The Moldy Peaches - Who's Got The Crack
The Libertines - The Man Who Would Be King

7-8
Bruce Springsteen - High Hopes
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
Christy Moore - Where I Come From
Joan Jett - I Love Rock N' Roll
Pet Shop Boys - Miracles
The White Stripes - There's No Home For You Here
Ash - Shining Light

8-9
Come On Live Long - Mountains
Cher - Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
Whipping Boy - We Don't Need Nobody Else
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
David Benoit - Carol Of The Bells
Biffy Clyro - Who's Got A Match

9-10
Kavinsky - Nightcall
Arctic Monkeys - Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
Pixies - Bagboy
Republic Of Loose - The Punishment
Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities
Black Star Riders - Kingdom Of The Lost
Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail
Jaded Sun - Left In A Hurry
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??

No comments:

Post a Comment