Wednesday 24 October 2012

Playlist Wednesday October 24th 2012

6.30-7
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart 
Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely
Chris De Burgh - Lonely Sky

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Bruce Springsteen - Radio Nowhere
Michael Franti & Spearhead - I Know I'm Not Alone
Thievery Corporation - The Heart's A Lonely Hunter
Le Galaxie - Love System
The Undertones - Here Comes The Summer
Michael Jackson - Beat It
The Doors - Light My Fire
Big Pink - Dominos

8-9
The Frames - Revelate
Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
The Undertones - Jimmy Jimmy
Kodaline - All I Want
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart

9-10
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
The Beatles - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
dEUS - Constant Now
The Undertones - When Saturday Comes
Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl
Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
Bell X1 - Rocky Took A Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment