Friday 6 July 2012

Playlist Friday July 6th 2012

6.30-7
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
Dennis Wilson - Friday Night
Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
Nouvelle Vague - Friday Night, Saturday Morning


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Tracey Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For ME
Django Django - WOR
The Cure - Fire In Cairo
Hot Chip - Night And Day
Nirvana - Man Who Sold The World
Tom Waits - Way Down In The Hole
HAL - Why Do You Come Here
Roxy Music - The Thrill Of It All
David Bowie - It Ain't Easy


8-9
Raglans - Digging Holes
Tracey Chapman - Talkin' Bout A Revolution
Nina Simone - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
Beck - Devil's Haircut
Last Days Of 1984 - A River's Edge
Alt-J - Breezeblocks
Nick Cave & Kylie - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
Air - Kelly Watch The Stars
Queen - Flash
James Vincent McMorrow - Breaking Hearts


9-10
Husky Rescue - Deep Forest Green
Glass Pear - Dizzy
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Haim - Forever
De La Soul -  Eye Know
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Passion Pit - Take A Walk
Nina Simone - Ooh Child

No comments:

Post a Comment