Friday 23 March 2012

Playlist Friday 23rd March 2012

6.30-7
The Cure - Fire In Cairo
Sinéad O'Connor - Fire On Babylon
Deep Purple - Fireball


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
AC/DC - For Those About To Rock
The Bee Gees - Night Fever
Codes - Cities
TV on The Radio - Will Do
Rory Gallagher - I'm Not Awake Yet
My Morning Jacket - Circuital
LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
Blondie - Dreaming


8-9
The Blades - Hot For You
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
HAL - Why Do You Come Here
Rory Gallagher - Kickback City
This Club - Add It Up
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
The Jezabels - Endless Summer


9-10
Holy Ghost! - Wait & See
The Verve - Sonnet
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
The Bee Gees - Staying Alive
Horslips - Dearg Doom
Real Estate - It's Real
Foreigner - I Wanna Know What Love Is
McAlmont & Butler - Yes
Tieranniesaur - Candy
The Bee Gees - You Win Again

No comments:

Post a Comment