Tuesday 21 February 2012

Playlist Tuesday February 21st 2012

6.30-7
The Thrills - One Horse Town
Phil Lynott - Old Town
Eagles - New Kid In Town

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
U2 - Mysterious Ways
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
John Lennon - Watching The Wheels
Erykah Badu - My Life
Arcade Fire - We Used To Wait
The Doors - Touch Me
Coldplay - Don't Panic
De La Soul - Magic Number
The Soup Dragons - I'm Free
Van She - Kelly

8-9
Stereo MCs - Connected
Happy Mondays - Step On
Broken Bells - Windows
Richard Hawley - Tonight The Streets Are Ours
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier
Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
Bryan Adams & Melanie C - When You're Gone
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

9-10
The Gypsy Kings - Hotel California
Everything But The Girl - This Is Wrong
Annie Lennox - Money Can't Buy It
Toro Y Moi - New Beat
The Doors - Gloria
Oasis - Fade Away
Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
U2 - Salome
Elbow - The Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment