Tuesday 17 January 2012

Playlist Tuesday January 17th 2012

6.30-7
Damien Dempsey - Dublin Town
Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
Bronski Beat - Small Town Boy

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Bruce Springsteen - My Hometown
Talking Heads - And She Was
Lisa Hannigan - Knots
Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Paul Weller - Wild Wood
Johnny Cash - One
U2 - One
Don McLean - Vincent

8-9
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Breaking The Girl
The Muppets - Halfway Down The Stairs
Roberta Flack - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys
Flight Of The Conchords - I'm Not Crying
We Cut Corners - Go Easy
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

9-10
Desireless - Voyage, Voyage
Pixies - No.13 Baby
Tieranniesaur - Candy
Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
Blur - On Your Own
The Clash - London Calling
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
Youth Mass - Wide Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment