Wednesday 2 November 2011

Playlist Wednesday 2nd September 2011

6.30-7
Liza Minnelli - Maybe This Time
Harry Nilsson - Maybe
Sheryl Crow - Maybe Angels

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
Michael Jackson - Mybe Tomorrow
TV Theme - The Littlest Hobo
Bell X1 - The Great Defector
Duffy - Rockferry
Altered Images - Happy Birthday
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You
The Stylistics - Can't Give You anyhting (But My Love)
Adam And The Ants - Deutcher Girls
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?

8-9
David Bowie - Absolute Beginners
My Morning Jacket - Circuital
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
The Cure - Close To Me
Phil Lynott - Old Town
The KLF - Stand By The Jams
Guns N' Roses - November Rain

9-10
Andrew Bird - Bein' Green
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Heart In Your Heartbreak
M83 - Kim & Jessie
Dr Feelgood - Milk & Alcohol
The Cure - Inbetween Days
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
Depeche Mode - New Life
Beck - Devil's Haircut
David Sylvain - World Citizen



No comments:

Post a Comment