Thursday 15 September 2011

Playlist Thursday 15th July 2011

6.30-7
Nina Simone -Do What You Gotta Do
Beck - Everyody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
Nilsson - Gotta Get Up
The Weepies - Gotta Have You
Bob Dylan - Gotta Serve Somebody
Ben Kweller - I Gotta Move
The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Feist - How Come You Never Go There
Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World
The Cure - Pictures Of You
The XX - Crystalised 
Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova
Joni mitchell - Carey
John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change
Final Fantasy - This Is The Dream Of Win & Regine
Meat Loaf - Dead Ringer For Love
The Magic Numbers - Love Me Like You
Suzanne Vega - Marlene On The Wall

8-9
Gil-Scott Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Queen - Bicycle Race
Codes - This Is Goodbye
Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
Joni Mitchell - River
The Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing
Cookie Monster & The Girls - C Is For Cookie

9-10
Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
Wheetus - Teenage Dirtbag
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
Joni Mitchell - The Circle Game
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
George Harrison - Awaiting On You All
Kiss - I Wanna Rock N' Roll All Night

No comments:

Post a Comment