Thursday 7 April 2011

Playlist Thursday 7th April 2011

6.30-7
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
The Verve - Sonnet
The Verve - The Rolling People
The Verve - Catching The Butterfly

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
REM - The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight
Sarah McLachlan - Adia
Alanis Morrissette - You Learn
Air - All I Need
The Beautiful South - Rotterdam
Jamiroquai - Too Young To DIe
Radiohead - Karma Police
Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game

8-9
Gomez - Get Myself Arrested
Beth Orton - Stolen Car
Belly - Feed The Tree
The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
Supergrass - Pumping On Your Stereo
Moby - Natural BLues
Pearl Jam - Better Man
Suede - She's In Fashion

9-10
The Stone Roses - Love Spreads
Blackstreet - No Diggity
Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
Live - I Alone
Michael Jackson - Black Or White
4 Non Blondes - What's Up

No comments:

Post a Comment