Monday 19 July 2010

Live Drive Link Up

John Cooper had his thinking hat on this morning when he linked I Want To Break Free by Queen to Set Me Free by The Kinks. How did he do it?

Freddy Mercury passed away in Muswell in Londond, the Kionks are from muswell in London, they also have a song with free in the title, Se Me Free by The Kinks!





Other suggestions that were sent in:

Queen collaborated with David Bowie on under pressure. Bowie collaborated with Iggy on the lust for life album and Iggy was lead singer of Stooges so play I want to be your dog, by Stooges.

I want to break free and now that I am Free I'm all right now.

Ok, i want to break free links to break on through by the doors, the lead singer of the doors is jim morrisson who shares a last name and also a few drinks with van morrison so please play brown eyed girl. Little missy

I want to break free and when i do my song will hav 2 b i feel free by cream. The Eternal Journeyman.

Queen Sang Under Pressure with David Bowie who's son Directed a film called Moon which Kevin Spacey was in, who once played Bobby Darin in a film who sang Beyond The Sea

Queen song I Want to Break Free - Freedom George Michael

Freddy sang Barcelona with Monserat Cabal

Queen sang Under Pressure with David Bowie, who sang Dancing in the Streets With Mick Jagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment