Wednesday 30 June 2010

Playlist Wednesday 30-6-10

7 - 8

Helter Skelter - The Beatles
I Left My Wallet In El Segundo - A Tribe Called Quest
Long Distance Call - Phoenix
Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison
Do The Whirlwind - Architecture In Helsinki
More Than This - Brian Ferry
Going Nowhere - Therapy?
Poppies - Nina Simone

8 - 9

Psychokiller - Talking Heads
These Stones Will Shout - The Raconteurs
What's Going On - Taste
Sex And Drugs And Rock 'N Roll - Ian Drury And The Blockheads
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns 'N Roses
Summer Holiday - Cliff Richard
Pure Imagination - Gene Wilder
Let's Get Lost - Chet Baker
Goodbye Horses - Q Lazarus

9 - 10

Pumped Up Kicks - I Fostered The People
Fisherman's Blues - The Waterboys
I Can't Go For That - Hall & Oates
Cloudbusting - Kate Bush
The Devil's Crayon - Wild Beasts
My Delirium - Ladyhawke
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
All Night Long - Lionel Richie
La Vie En Rose - Grace Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment