Wednesday 17 February 2010

Playlist Wednesday 17-2-2010

6.30 - 7

Starfish and Coffee- Prince
The Cross- Prince
The Ballad of Dorothy Parker- Prince
If I Was Your Girlfriend- Prince
Play In The Sunshine- Prince
U Got The Look- Prince

7 - 8

Whatever Gets You Through The Day- The Radio
Sign O' The Times- Prince
Lord Help My Poor Soul- Fionn Regan
World Spins Madly On- The Weepies
I Ran- A Flock of Seagulls
Toto- Africa
Your Heart and Soul- Barry White
Free Man In Paris- Joni Mitchell
Tropicalia- Beck
Elusive- Scott Matthews
Gotta Get Up- Nilsson

8 - 9

Song 2- Blur
David Watts- The Jam
Cannonball- The Breeders
Vincent- Don McLean
Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby- Barry White
Stoney End- Laura Nyro
Girl From Mars- Ash
Being Green- Kermot

9 - 10

Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd
I Know I'm Not Alone- Michael Franti and Spearhead
Breaking The Girl- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Girls of Valour- The Delgados
You're My First My Last My Everything- Barry White
Hold Me Now- The Thompson Twins
Out Of This- Autamata
Enjoy The Silence- Depeche Mode
Absolute Beginners- David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment