Monday 30 November 2009

Playlist Monday 30 - 11 - 09

6:30 - 7

Woman In Love - Barbara Streisand
Manipulating Woman - Ladyhawke
Sea Lion Woman - Nina Simone
Superwoman - Alicia Keys
If You Were A Woman And i Was A Man - Bonnie Tyler
Natural Woman - Carol King
Sea Lion Woman - Feist

7 - 8

Whatever Gets You Therough The Day - The Radio
Womankind - Annie Lennox
Feed The Tree - Belly
Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush
Trouble In The Fields - Nancy Griffith
Gracias A La Vida - Mercedes Sosa
All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crowe
Kids In America - Kim Wilde

8 - 9

Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
Baby I Don't Care - Transvision Vamp
Red Dirt Girl - Emmylou Harris
Free Fallin' - Stevie Nicks
Your So Vain - Carly Simon
Week - Skink Anansie

9 - 10

Maps - Yea Yea Yeahs
Every Heartbeat - Ropbyn Feat. Kleerup
I Don't Know - Lisa Hannigan
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
I Love Rock And Roll - Joan Jett
Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse
Jump (For My Love) - The Pointer Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment