Tuesday 22 September 2009

Playlist Tuesday September 22nd 09

6:30 - 7

Help I'm Alive - Metric
Staying Alive - The Bee Gees
Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi

7 - 8

Whatever Get's You Through The Day - The Radio
I Dream Myself Alive - Ah ha
Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf
It's Oh So Quiet - Bjork
Never Met A Girl Like You Before - Edwin Collins
Alive - Pearl Jam
Cruel intentions - Simian Mobile Disco
Alive And Kicking - Simple Minds
Grounds For Divorece - Elbow
In A Big Country - Big Country

8 - 9

Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Praise You -Fat Boy Slim
Everything Counts - Depeche Mode
Alive And Amplified - The Mooney Suzuki
Hail Hail - Pearl Jam
I Love Rock And Roll - Joan Jett
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths

9 - 10

Somebody to Love Tua Nua
Shake Shake My Ceiling - Dark Room Notes
Cabhraighí Léi - Kíla
All Is Yellow Hot, Hot, Hot - Auto Da Fé
Supersonic - Peral Jam
The Busisness Enterprise (My Friend John) - Those Nervous Animals
Endless Art - A House
Don't Pay The Ferryman - Chris DeBurgh

No comments:

Post a Comment